Friday, October 25, 2013

Thank God It's Friday & 21 Weeks!

Dear God, 
This week went by pretty fast since I had so much to do to get ready for our reveal party tomorrow!  I can't believe how excited I am to find out what our lil Cranberry is!  I'm still content if we had decided to wait like we did with lil A...but this is a whole different kind of way to celebrate a new baby...

Thank you for a healthy pregnancy.  It makes all the difference and I don't want to take it for granted. Same goes for my toddler.  He fought and conquered that stomach bug last week. He had dropped two pounds but his new appetite has him now up 4lbs!!  

Thank you for lil A's growing vocabulary.  He entered the "screeching for things" phase which makes me glad we taught him some commands in sign language.  So he's starting to revert back to signing "please" and "more" rather than scream at the bananas on the counter. lol.   The other day he picked up his boot and said "shoe"...then a few unrecognizable sentences... :)  I figured he said something along the lines of shopping...and "I'm all in". 

Thank you for my amazing husband. He's really stepped it up lately around the house while I grow larger and deal with school.  So grateful for such an awesome partner in life. 

Thank you for the energy you gave me this week to finally get caught up with my weekly bump updates!....



Size of Baby? About the size of a carrot...10.5 inches and 3/4 lb
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah...and lovin' it
Stretch Marks?  If I find some...I'll be ok with it.  These are scars I don't mind earning. :)
Sleep?.The potty breaks are increasing...boo. 
Food Cravings? Any food commercial... sigh.
What I Miss: Staying up late to watch a movie.  I pass out during the previews now... 
What I'm Looking Forward To: Our reveal party!!!  TOMORROW! 
Symptoms? Slight back/hip issues....but manageable
Movement? Loving the kicks and jabs!  Lets me know Cranberry is growing!
Belly Button In or Out? Avery still pokes it and giggles.  "Why God?"
Labor Signs? None so far...and hopefully not for awhile.
Best Moment of the Week? Well it will be the party tomorrow... when all the planning and suspense comes to an end! 
Weekly Wisdom: Baby loves chocolate covered strawberries...just sayin'. ;)

Thank you for my readers!!  Hope they have fabulous weekends...and I hope they voted before the big reveal on Monday!! 

Love always, 
Your daughter

3 comments:

  1. Your bump looks great! Have fun at your party tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look SOOO great!! Glad you're keeping up with the bumpdates!! I can't wait to find out this lil one's gender!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, about the commercials! Same over here but I'm not pregnant. What's my excuse? Lol.

    I'm so glad you're caught up! You look fantastic Kathy! Loving your baby bump!

    I cannot wait to know! Girl, cough, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!