Friday, October 11, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Thank you for the quick week!  It's been an uneventful one for sure.  Our biggest excitement was going for our anatomy scan ultrasound on Thursday.  It was truly magical.  The pictures came out so great.  They even did a couple 3D pictures which we didn't get with lil A so it was breath taking to see our lil Cranberry in so much detail! 
Thank you for my crazy awesome family.  They've been ridiculous patient while we withhold the gender of the baby until our gender reveal party...they've been so understanding... haha... yeah right.  My mother threatened to stop watching lil A!! 

Thank you for our amazing doctors.  We recently switched hospitals and I'm already so glad we did.  The attentive care we've been receiving so far has me completely at ease with this pregnancy.  It makes such a huge difference knowing that our concerns are being addressed and questions answered. 

Thank you for my amazing friend Lynda who's getting married this weekend!!!  I'm super excited to be standing next to her as matron of honor.  She's going to look so beautiful!!   Thank you so much in advance for the beautiful weather and amazing memories we'll all be sharing! 
And yes..she's riding a turtle...it's statue!! Don't worry haha
Thank you for pickle relish. 

Thank you for my readers!!  Keep them safe as they enjoy their weekends! 

Love Always, 
Your daughter

4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so excited to find out! Just attended a gender reveal party last weekend and it was awesome! I think I'll do the same thing the next time I get pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cannot wait to find out! and your mom! haha, she is hilarious ... and your response, classic!

    have the best time at the wedding! so jealous you're still attending weddings, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I am totally with your MOM! Give me the envelope, NOOOOOW!!! LOL!! Can't wait for the reveal!!! And baby looks beautiful!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for a healthy baby Conway. Cranberry is looking mighty fine on those pics. You are so making me look forward to our anatomy scan on Friday, I hope we get some awesome pictures of our bean. I am with your mom, this gender reveal can't come soon enough :).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!