Friday, October 18, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Whoop whoop it's Friday!!  This week was sooo long!!  Oh my word... but it makes me appreciate the weekend that much more!  We actually don't have a weekend full of plans so that's exciting!  Lil A's camping buddy is having her 1st Birthday party tomorrow afternoon so we're excited to attend! 

Thank you for helping lil A get over his stomach bug this week.  It was rough there for a min.  I don't think any mom should have to watch her lil one throw up. :( 
Today Matt took a vacation day so I brought lil A into our room this morning so that they could sleep in together.  While brushing my teeth I looked over and saw this cute lil face looking at me as if to say, "Do you have to go to work?"...yeah, I almost called in! 
Thank you for a continued healthy pregnancy!  All is going well and I know I owe my readers like 4 weeks of bump updates!!  Here's one to hold you over while I edit them this weekend!! Meanwhile... Cranberry is moving around a ton these days!  I felt some sort of limb move across my side...which was one of lil A's favorite things to do... :) 
Thank you for the chance to plan and book this trip to Puerto Rico.  It's going to be a very much needed vacation when the time comes.  Please give me the strength and energy to pack way ahead of time!!  I just want to sit back the week of and check off everything on my long list of to-dos! 

Thank you for my new found love for nailpolish.  I have quite the stash, but never the time to actually do my nails.  My New Years Resolution (early I know) is to make it a point to keep up with my manicures... that should be easy enough! 
Thank you for keeping my cravings in check this week... for a min there it was getting expensive!  I mean, the amount of ice cream I was consuming...with pickles... and a side of chipotle. 
Anywho...glad I'm acting normal again. :)

Excited for this weekend... starting with family night in tonight with a movie and homemade stuffed shells... hm.. maybe I should make some chocolate covered strawberries for dessert... done and done. 

Love Always, 
Your daughter

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you were able to resist that cute little face and go into work ;).

    Yup, I've been needing a Cranberry update!

    Ahh the good ole nail polish. I'm obsessed myself. I find it to be a relaxing pastime to be honest. I try to do it weekly. I actually have the same color, but different brand on my nails right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pickles and ice cream for pregnant women is not a myth!! Interesting combo. Puerto Rico sounds amazing!! I have a friend who splits her time between there and US for work and I'm hoping to go out and see her there. I've been dying for Friday too! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I would've called in sick after seeing that adorable lil face peeping out. I want to just kiss him!
    Maaaaan you're gunna have so much fun in PR!!! I'm lowkey jealous. I can't wait to see what the cranberry is. I'm guessing GIRL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!