Friday, November 1, 2013

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Wowness factor for this week!  Friday couldn't come fast enough!  Excited for the weekend to catch up on house,school stuff and hanging with this guy while his daddy works a side job! 


Thank you for our awesome turn-out for the gender reveal party!  It was so awesome to share that moment with friends and family.  I still can't believe we're having another boy...but I'm so excited for Avery to have a lil brother so close in age! 


Thank you for our healthy lil boy who's kicking me to kingdom come!!  Man!  He launched a solid one into my diaphragm the other day that took my breath away.  All because I was leaning on the desk too much?!  Aw shucks... still love the guy. 

Thank you for Avery's first Trick-or-Treat experience!  Our lil dinosaur (or maybe it's a lizard) had a blast getting free candy!  



Thank you for this weekend... I'm so excited this is getting cut short so I can go enjoy it!!  Ya'll should too!!  

Love Always, 
Your daughter

5 comments:

  1. How much candy did you still from Avery? My 11 yr old is talking about hiding her bucket. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got ONE Snickers. His dad got the rest!

      Delete
  2. I love that gender reveal image! So cool! I still love watching Matt's reaction to having another boy! Makes me happy!

    Cutest dinosaur or lizard I ever did see!

    Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You little dinosaur was so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on having another boy. A is going to be happy to have another boy in the house.

    Love the dinosaur costume.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!