Thursday, November 21, 2013

Toddler Tacos!

How do I know lil A is my son?
He loves tacos just as much as his mama!

But he's getting super independent lately..especially when it comes to eating.  Tacos are not a toddler friendly food either.  So I came up with a way for him to enjoy it on his own.

Basically I make a ground beef quesadilla with the taco meat and cheese.  Then I slice it into strips.  I serve it with a side of sliced cherry tomatoes (He pops these like candy) and a lil sour cream and/or guac for dipping.  He feels like a grownup and is still eating what we eat!  Ole!

We're still working on some other foods that are still difficult to master... #toddlerproblems


3 comments:

  1. Wish my son loved food like your A. He is so pweety by the way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a toddler that tears down some food. Go little A, go.

    I laughed so hard at the "you know lil A is my son" line

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, it's a gift to have cheerios stick to your body.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!