Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weekly Recap!

So I had to travel for work and that was more labor intensive than I thought it would be.  Needless to say, I didn't have time to blog!  But I'm back with pictures!  I went to Portland, OR...it was awesome!  The work stuff was extremely productive and the food was ridiculous (in the good way!)  Both I and Baby C were well satisfied!!  :)  I need to post like 3 weeks of bump pics too huh?!  Yikes... let me get that post typed out!
My early morning flight...the view was worth the 4am alarm!

So for the foodies out there... I ate this amazing breakfast in the Minnesota Airport (La Brea Bakery)...it was delicious!!...and yes, that's a side of guacamole to go with my egg croissant and hashbrowns!!

Dinner at this to-die-for Thai place called Pok Pok.  I was too busy licking my fingers to get any pics! ha.  But found this pic of the wings we got...and the recipe I found online will be tried asap!
 

We then had dessert at this gourmet ice cream parlor...Salt & Straw.

I got the Almond Brittle w/Salted Ganache..it was amazing!!  And I'm not just saying that because I'm pregnant!
And when in Portland...can't forget to pick up a box of Voodoo doughnuts!

I seriously can't wait to go back.  Next time I'll have a list of must try places! haha.
 

1 comment:

  1. Lol!! This post is for me! I love food posts, lol. Also I love that if I ever get a chance to visit I already have recommendation on food places :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!