Wednesday, January 8, 2014

...Here's to 2014!

Wow... quite the vacay I took from blogland!!  But it was a busy time over here and I'm excited to share!!
First and foremost, I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  I know it went by fast...and ringing in the New Year had me nostalgic.  So much has happened in the past year, and yet we have so many exciting things going on for this year!!

Thank you for all the lovely e-mails and comments on here asking where I've been and whether or not I'm coming back. :)  That kind of love is what motivates me to continue blogging!  I do apologize for the silence!

So what do I need to catch you all up on since Thanksgiving?!?
- We took an 11-day trip to San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Bump pics! (yikes!)
- We started renovations on the closet mudroom
and... The design phase of the boys room is underway!

Seriously...I can't wait to get started with all of this.  I've been really tired as of late, probably because of the Polar Vortex that decided to freeze us in the last couple days and the pregnancy.  But lately I've had a boost in creative juices so we'll see how long it lasts!


7 comments:

  1. Yes! I've been waiting for your return! Welcome back. Can't wait for your future posts!

    You look gorgeous in that picture. Glowing! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. San Juan, yeah!! Sounds wonderful. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you on the blogsphere. How are you and how was your Christmas. Happy 2014! Hurray to boost of creativity

    ReplyDelete
  4. (HUG) So glad you're back. In my head we're really friends and I was like...wtf my girl just left me!! :( LOL I can't wait to see the nursery, the bump and vacay pics!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!! I feel the same way. I kept thinking...I need to post something before Dani leaves me!

      Delete
  5. Welcome back lady, hope you had a great time during your vacay. We surely miss you and it's good to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's so good to be back!! I have so much to catch up on!

      Delete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!