Friday, January 31, 2014

Thank God It's Friday!

Dear God, 

Woo hoo!!! Made it to Friday!  This week was pretty intense work-wise.  We have a huge conference coming up in a couple weeks and I've been drowning in deadlines for the brochure design (by yours truly!) and powerpoint presentations!  I'm just praying I can physically be there to see the fruits of my labor! (work labor..not baby!)

Thank you for random wordings I find that make me laugh.  It's the little things that help burn calories in my life! :) 

Thank you for the warming weather!  We literally survived a record week of below zero weather. It was COLD!!  Now it's looking to be in the 30's for the weekend and I'm ready to bust out the shorts and tank tops!!  

Thank you for the inspiration you've given us to get started and finished with the boys' room.  We're finally making the effort this weekend to get through a long list of builds, diy projects, and painting!  I want this room done!! 

 Thank you for finding surprise pictures on my phone...lil A must have figured out the camera...but still perfecting his pose.  Love how he captured his chubby cheeks though!  Gosh I love kissing them!! 

Thank you for a clean bill of health at my last doc appointment!  We're now down to weekly check-ups before our new lil one arrives... It's crazy really!   Just glad everything is going smoothly so far! 

Please be with us and our friends and family this weekend!  I hope we all enjoy it! 

1 comment:

  1. YAY for weekly check ups, the end is really near :). Cant' wait to see pics of the boys room all finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you're not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!