Monday, May 5, 2014

...and I'm back!

For real this time!  I took a much need maternity break to get the hang of juggling two babies.  I now have them both on schedules and started my first day back at work without any stress.  It's been a crazy couple months though.  I really missed sharing the experience with all of you...and I plan to make it up.  Matt and I also finished up some awesome updates to the house...so stay tuned for that.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing lil R's birth story and how he changed our family's life in one single moment!
This summer is going to be great!  We have a long list of projects lined up as well as some adventures planned!  But what I want to know now is how you've all been?!  Are you still even reading this??! lol.  I know a lot of new mommas are out there too.  Congrats!!

12 comments:

  1. Yay! You're back! You missed it, I took Pete to Mongolian last week, I told him you would be mad!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha... I am!! And excited at the same time!! He needs to join our group permanently!

      Delete
  2. Happy you are back! Can't wait to see what your little family has been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed your posts! Welcome back! Can't wait to see all your projects.

    That picture of your and your boys? Beautiful! Love the cut. You look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you're back!! You look great and both you babies are adorable. Can't wait to hear all of your stories and see your diy's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay, yay, yay! I've been waiting for this post! Welcome back, I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back Kathy, so happy to see that you and the boys are doing well and adjusting to life as a family of 3. I've missed you and am so looking forward to loads of updates.

    You look amazing by the way. The pics are so beautiful and I love that A is so loving towards R. More pics please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome back!!!!! Can't wait for the project updates and birth story :). Your boys are sooooooo cute. They look so much alike. Glad you've settled in nicely with the lil ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd miss you if I weren't following you on IG! I can't wait to hear all about your birth story and how you're adjusting to life with two little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome and happy mother's day!

    "Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised." - Proverbs 31:28-30.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!