Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Shake it off...


So I've had T-Swift's "Shake It Off" song on repeat for the past hour.  I seriously love this song.  It's been awhile since Pandora actually hooked me up with a recommendation I approve of. :)  I was surprised that it was T-Swift... I thought she did country?!  Whatevs... She's doing good things in my book.  One of those songs that you drop what you're doing, close your eyes, raise your hands and just let loose.  No matter where. you. are. (Apologies to my boss..)

I think it's the old-school beat. 
The random clapping that I still can't quite figure out
The lyrics that are oh-so-simple and true. 
Or maybe the reaction of "A" when he sees me randomly bust out in dance.
...yeah, it's most likely the last one. 
But seriously.. the song is so true... 

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, playAnd the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hateBaby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shakeI shake it off, I shake it offHeart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, breakAnd the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fakeBaby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shakeI shake it off, I shake it off

How can you let life get you down after listening to that? 

... off to listen to it one more time... maybe this time "A" will dance with me. 

- Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Like almost every Taylor Swift song I didn't like it at first and then next thing you know it's stuck in my head and I like it when it comes on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this song! Whenever it comes on the radio when I'm driving, I blast it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!