Thursday, March 10, 2016

Why...hello there!

(...blows dust off keyboard, coughs... and types...)

Hello there!  Not sure if I even have any followers on here anymor!!   But I'm going to give this whole blog thing another go.  Life since I last left has been beyond words.  I'm sure through my future posts I'll share some of my ups and downs, but for now.  I realized I needed to make time for this therapeutic outlet. And quite frankly, I'm ready to get some projects done!
So let's get this party started!

My dewalt drill has been working overtime the last couple nights (because that's the only time I have to do anything...when the boys are asleep!)

Stay tuned!
- Kathy

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh, Kathy, welcome back, you know you have followers here waiting with baited breath. Glad to see you back in the blogosphere, we've missed you :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peg! Feels really good to be back! Missed you all! Now I have a slew of other blogs to catch up on! (including yours!!) Hope all is well!

      Delete
  2. So happy to see you back :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!