3) House Binder - Talk about some serious house organization. This binder transformed how we handle bills, house maintaince and even keeping misc greeting cards on hand for those sponatneous occasions that slip your mind!
4) DIY Picnic Blankets - Double sided picnic blankets that roll up for easy storage and carry! Family has grown since I first made these, so I need to make some that are double wide...and boyish colors. :)
5) DIY Butterfly Wall Art - Loved the DIY. I used the same concept later for some nursery art. But the million dollar impact these pictures had on this wall was hands down worth the pennies I spent to create them. :)
6) DIY Wire Hanger Wreath - Since Matt was bringing home boxes of wire hangers with his work uniforms...I took revenge and made art. lol
7) Chimenea Restore - My love for spraypaint... brought to life.
8) Front Door Makeover - Fresh coat of paint, decal and wreath...
9) DIY Box Garden - This was all Matt...
10) Garage Floor Painting - Awesome upgrade to the garage floors. Plan to do this as soon as we move... before we put heavy stuff on the floors!
12) Recycle Bin Storage - Another Green project... hoping to continue this in the new place.
13) Pallet Wood Shoe Rack - I just love the million uses for pallets! This project was such a space saver... and we have it in use constantly!
14) China Cabinet Rehaul - Another Craigslist find ($40) with makeover
This was also the year we found out Avery was on his way! Our family was growing!- Kathy