Friday, April 22, 2016

1st Home - Circa 2014

The house is still up for sale.  It's been 2 weeks!  My house has never looked so... perfect lol. Matt and I spend most of our time corralling the kids out of certain rooms and maintaining a minimalist decor to be ready for any showing! lol... I hate this type of living!  Please pray we find a place soon...and sell this one! AT. THE.SAME. TIME... preferably!

Wow... looking back at 2014 the scare posts showed just how... hectic my life was lol.  Two young boys, grad school, full time job... yeah.  But there were some great highlights sprinkled in there!  Check them out...



1) Another great DIY project arrived February 2014! Baby Reid!

2) DIY Spice Drawer!  I have a spice rack... I had shelves devoted in my pantry... but it wasn't cutting it!  Love my spice drawer.. and will be moving with it!! 

3) Hall Closet turned Mud Room Cubby - We didn't have a mud room... but we did have a hall closet that did nothing but accumulate junk!  This was the best update we ever did in terms of storage / common sense. 

4) Another DIY Birthday Cake! To fit Avery's monster truck theme! 


So that's the end of the DIY parade!  Mainly because 2015 I took a break from blogging...and we're now in 2016!  It was a lot of fun to go back and see all that we did in this current house.   I didn't really see how "crazy" we were during all the projects.  It was just who we were.. are.. :)  Excited for what new things we can get our tools out to do.  
- Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I love the recap of your first home. You both did a lot and I was always so inspired. If only we were as DIY as you and Matt!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!