Friday, April 22, 2016

Dream House off the Market...

Not ours... but the one we had our eye on.  We got outbid in our attempt to hold it while we sold ours.  We figured that would happen, but when we got the call from our realtor it was hard to swallow. It hurt. It was sad.  I cried a little.  Then I had to stop because the boys were looking at me funny.

But we're back to square one on the house hunt...praying this weekend produces a gem!  I know the Lord with provide in His amazing timing...just wish he clued me in! :)

Hope you all have fabulous weekends!
- Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, I'm sorry. Seeing the house you love go to someone else is an awful feeling. I just know that this mean that God has something better in mind for you! Hope this weekend produces a gem too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry! That's sucky! Remember this, as my wise mother once told me, it wasn't meant to be.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment on my blog. Even if you are not a blogspot member you can still leave a message...all are welcome and greatly appreciated!