Hello. My name is Kathy and I'm a Craigslist junkie.
For real, I love craigslist...and I don't think I have a real problem. Unless you think getting ridiculous bargains on great stuff a problem! Not to mention I'm helping to stop the filling of land fills by recycling unwanted items. Yay...you should be thanking me for all my "green" efforts! :)
But how awesome is Craigslist? You're able to search within your city (or your in-laws city) and find items that are for sale by local people. It's like an online garage sale without the musky garage smell and oil slick stuck to your shoes.
So what have I had the liberty of purchasing for our house through the website of bargain love?
1) Our formal dining room table - $70
2) Our china cabinet - $30
3) A barrel to make our rain barrel - $15
4) Desk chair, floor mat and Ikea desk - $30
5) Wood Coffee Table (which we use as a tv stand) - $15
6) Our 10ft. artificial Christmas tree...in perfect condition! (pictured) - bargained down to $85!!
And let's not forget all the items I've managed to sell on there as well! Where do you think all my wedding decor went?! I'm so excited to see what other goodies CL will give me!