I feel like I've been MIA on here lately. (Sorry!) Thing is we've been busy getting things ready for a busy spring. Yes, the thermostat this morning read 18 degrees! But during the afternoons the sun is so warm... so Spring is almost here. As soon as the temps hit 50 deg and stay that way, the projects we have lined up will begin. :) I consider Spring to be April & May... not much time!
1) Pretty Room (Begins April): Also known as the living room. I have some HUGE plans for this space. You saw my "feeling blue" inspiration. The upholstery fabric arrived...and the paint colors have been chosen. I may keep you all in the dark until it's completely done. We're going for a huge wow factor with this.
2) Backyard Shed (Mid April): We need a storage shed badly. It's like a staple in our neighborhood...and we don't have one. Not to mention our garage is like the smallest possible size that fits two cars. Ugh...we need more room! This project will also lead to the summer "Garage Organization Rehaul"... stay tuned!
3) Laundry Room (April): The cabinet purchase was put on hold because of finances. (We only pay cash now). But the plan is to get the cabinets mid April and get those hung asap. Also... the door will have a full pane of glass installed. :)
4) Raised Veggie Garden (May): Matt promised me one last summer. It didn't happen... so this year I want two.
5) Painting Party (May): I may have racked up a list of Craigslist furniture during the winter that need paint jobs. Paint jobs that are so intense they need to be done outside. No big deal really... yeah... just a couple pieces and a few gallons of black paint.
Let me hear your plans!! Spring is the most active time for DIYers... so spill.