Well as March swings in, its time to look at my to-do list and see how "off-track" I am! Ugh... each month is harder to get everything done since I didn't expects myself to get so slow... and tired. But we're trucking through...and it will all get done by the time the baby gets here... mark my words!!
Order baby furniture!...crib, & storage shelf...still need to order the changing table/dresser Ikea run for house stuff! Spring MBA classes...start 2/18...last class is this Saturday!! Finish laundry room! (I want my Ikea cabinets installed!)... ORDERED!! Arriving this weekend!!!
- Drop of recycling!...This is just embarrassing now.
- Get nursery construction done...still ongoing, but Matt said the bookshelves should be completed this weekend... then he'll start on the board and batten.
- Organize nursery closet by age size. (With these lovely rod dividers)
- Baby Showers (3/3 and 3/24)
- Attend birthing classes (Tuesdays!)
- Babymoon weekend!...we really need to book a weekend getaway!
- Recycling / Clean out garage from all the construction
- Finish nursery
- Get nursery carpet cleaned
Hope everyone is doing well!