Matt grew up with 3 brothers. It was mud, trucks and wrestling.
We had a boy.
I've stated many times how I have no idea what I am doing half the time with raising a boy, but as more milestones keep coming on I'm realizing I'm in over my head! There are some things about raising boys that I'm beginning to realize I will have little to no control over.
1) He farts...and laughs. Mainly because daddy laughs and says "Good job, son!"... so now he thinks it's not only expected of him...but hilarious as well.
2) He has to bang on everything. Destruction is in his DNA.
3) He enjoys rough-housing. Matt started this too early in my opinion. But now the two of them are inseparable. The other day I walked into the bedroom to find Matt
4) He'd rather be naked. He hasn't quite figured out how to undo snaps, but I constantly catch his chucking off his shoes and socks and pulling on his shirt and diaper straps. When he's in the buff...he does this huge stretching routine...rolls over...and takes off down the hall.
5) He grunts. For a toy, for milk, for my food and for me to stop lotioning him.
6) He's a flirt...just like his father.
7) He has a temper...again, like his father. He usually grunts and slams his legs down once. That's usually all that happens because my stern face is killer! (definitely proud of that haha)
So yeah, I'm learning...
Any advice for what I have to look forward to is much appreciated. :)
|"So this is what holds the milk?" - A|